Is there any real difference?

leximann

I may be having a total blonde moment, but how come on say Northridge 4x4 Truck Lites sell for $419 and on another (Poisin Spyder) they are $299? Is there any difference in the kit, or is it just the retailer?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I may be having a total blonde moment, but how come on say Northridge 4x4 Truck Lites sell for $419 and on another (Poisin Spyder) they are $299? Is there any difference in the kit, or is it just the retailer?

The difference is that Poison Spyder's website is selling you only one light. You have to change the quantity to 2 to see the real price (which is a lot higher than NR 4x4's price).

Last edited:

leximann

The difference is that Poison Spyder's website is selling you only one light. You have to change the quantity to 2 to see the real price (which is a lot higher than NR 4x4's price).

Makes sense! I thought it was just a killer deal hahaha I was going to go through Northridge anyway because of the Wayalife code!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Makes sense! I thought it was just a killer deal hahaha I was going to go through Northridge anyway because of the Wayalife code!

Pretty sure that code ends today. Anyway, do a google search and you can find competitive pricing for the trucklites. One vendor I found even includes a free Trucklite t-shirt and their price (with shipping) was a bit lower than NR4x4. :thumb:

Top Bottom