Pro rock 60 Rear driveshaft length ?

mrmet1983

hey guys i have the 4" double d bolt on long arm kit and my prorock 60 rear will be hear tomorrow andyone got any ideas on how long my rear drive shaft needs to be ? i know it needs to be shortened an di have a great Ds shop that will do it just trying to see if anyone has this set up and cud save me some time measuring thanks guys and by the way i have a je reel 1350 in the rear right now

Rusty

Can't your shop lift up your jeep and measure it at full flex? One of my friends needed custom drivelines and local shop in Montreal did it for him.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
hey guys i have the 4" double d bolt on long arm kit and my prorock 60 rear will be hear tomorrow andyone got any ideas on how long my rear drive shaft needs to be ? i know it needs to be shortened an di have a great Ds shop that will do it just trying to see if anyone has this set up and cud save me some time measuring thanks guys and by the way i have a je reel 1350 in the rear right now

Honestly, I would just wait till your axle comes in, install it and then measure. Sure, it'll mean you'll have to wait a bit longer to enjoy your Jeep but, being that you've been waiting this long, a little more won't kill you. This way, you'll get exactly what you're needing.

mrmet1983

Honestly, I would just wait till your axle comes in, install it and then measure. Sure, it'll mean you'll have to wait a bit longer to enjoy your Jeep but, being that you've been waiting this long, a little more won't kill you. This way, you'll get exactly what you're needing.

Thanks Eddie that's what I figured I'm just going to measure from tcase to axle yoke now then remeasure after install of pr60 then the diff should be what I need to cut

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

mrmet1983

Can't your shop lift up your jeep and measure it at full flex? One of my friends needed custom drivelines and local shop in Montreal did it for him.

I can do the measurements my self just was seeing if anyone had same set up

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

mrmet1983

Got to have it all set up by June for my cross country trip , hopefully I'll get to meet some of you guys when I get to the west coast after Moab

Top Bottom