Programming

Green tj

It's for a 2011 jku with a automatic 3.25 " lift with 35" mtz's. I'm getting 5.13's installed. Looking for little better hwy milage.

jkuone

Well I think the 5:13s are going to help considerably, you might look into the flashcal or flashpaq by super chips,flashpac let's you do diff octane tunes + . Some people have had problems with flashpaq though. Good luck..

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yea look at the superchips flashcal or flashpaq. The aev procal is another decent choice as well

Sent from my iPhone

OBgrnRUBI

I would say the best to get is the diablo sport tuner especially if you plan on more down the road. My supechips is alright but my buddy has the diablo and Imo it is better

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have asked he same question to specific members and this is what I have learned and backed it up with research. AEV Procal does the same as the Superchip with one exception the AEV can be used to recenter the steering wheel. After looking at what they both offer I am going to go with the Superchip Flashpaq as it will do everything I need for about $159 from Northridge4x4. Looking on Northridge4x4 the Superchip now covers 2007-14 JK where as in the past you had to find the right one for your model year. The one advantage Superchip has over AEV is the screen size and the ability to hold it in your hand while making adjustments and not having to look under the dash. Again this is just what I have found and interpreted from looking at the pictures. One last thing Superchip can be updated via the internet not sure about the AEV.

If I am wrong on my research please someone set me straight. I am always willing to admit when I am wrong.

R/
Will

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have asked he same question to specific members and this is what I have learned and backed it up with research. AEV Procal does the same as the Superchip with one exception the AEV can be used to recenter the steering wheel. After looking at what they both offer I am going to go with the Superchip Flashpaq as it will do everything I need for about $159 from Northridge4x4. Looking on Northridge4x4 the Superchip now covers 2007-14 JK where as in the past you had to find the right one for your model year. The one advantage Superchip has over AEV is the screen size and the ability to hold it in your hand while making adjustments and not having to look under the dash. Again this is just what I have found and interpreted from looking at the pictures. One last thing Superchip can be updated via the internet not sure about the AEV.

If I am wrong on my research please someone set me straight. I am always willing to admit when I am wrong.

R/
Will

for that price Will you must be looking at the flashcal. the flashcal and the AEV do the same thing but they each have a advantage over one another. the AEV make it easy to recenter you steering wheel but the flashcal actually has a screen you can use and is updateable to become a flashpaq for about $100 more in the future.

as for having to look under the dash to use the AEV and set the switched properly you dont have to do that. all you do is unplug it after each recal you do. so for tire size you set the switches to the right size, plug it into the OB2 post, your horn will honk twice and then your done! unplug it and set the switches for the next thing you want to do.

Will, you can shoot me a text or call me if you have anymore questions since i have had both the superchips and AEV

for that price Will you must be looking at the flashcal. the flashcal and the AEV do the same thing but they each have a advantage over one another. the AEV make it easy to recenter you steering wheel but the flashcal actually has a screen you can use and is updateable to become a flashpaq for about $100 more in the future.

as for having to look under the dash to use the AEV and set the switched properly you dont have to do that. all you do is unplug it after each recal you do. so for tire size you set the switches to the right size, plug it into the OB2 post, your horn will honk twice and then your done! unplug it and set the switches for the next thing you want to do.

Will, you can shoot me a text or call me if you have anymore questions since i have had both the superchips and AEV

Coz,

Thank you for correcting my mistake. I will be looking at both just not sure which one to go with but leaning towards the Superchip as it was recommended my a trusted source.

R/
Will

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Coz,

Thank you for correcting my mistake. I will be looking at both just not sure which one to go with but leaning towards the Superchip as it was recommended my a trusted source.

R/
Will

your welcome and yes i would say that you should lean towards the superchips flashcal/flashpaq as well. the screen is a huge advantange alone since it will make it easy to read codes if you jeep throws them. also with being updatable and upgradable is nice as well.

Top Bottom