New guy from AZ

Skeem47

New here from AZ

What's up everyone!? New to the forums but not new to the scene. I'm from New York originally now living in AZ. Glad to be a part of the community. I have an 08 Sahara Unlimited slightly modded that's getting prepared to be redone. Looking forward to sharing, learning and just bs'n about everything Jeep, and other stuff too lol

Last edited:
Welcome to WayaLife and Arizona !! A lot more trails and places to explore out here I'm sure, so it's a great place to own a Jeep. Keep the mods going but don't forget to use it in between! :standing wave: Here's to seeing you on the trail:thumb:

xkid

Welcome to the club. N. Y. to the desert. How's that going?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Skeem47

Welcome to the club. N. Y. to the desert. How's that going?

It's going good. I like it a lot out here in AZ. I've been here for a little over 10 years though, but don't think I'll ever get used to the summers haha.

Sent from my GS4 using the WAYALIFE mobile app

xkid

It's going good. I like it a lot out here in AZ. I've been here for a little over 10 years though, but don't think I'll ever get used to the summers haha.

Sent from my GS4 using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Well, you sure missed a hell of a winter.

Sminkey

Welcome!

I lived in Chandler for a few years,06'-08', and boy where the summers a scorcher! Quite the opposite of VT. Look forward to seeing some pics of your rig:thumb:

Top Bottom