2" Body lift

DROBICON

I recently bought a 2" body lift from rough country and I was wondering if I would have to do any modifications to make it fit? or should i downgrade to a 1"? I see a write-up for a 1" lift but haven't seen anything about a 2" body lift. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hack12

I recently bought a 2" body lift from rough country and I was wondering if I would have to do any modifications to make it fit? or should i downgrade to a 1"? I see a write-up for a 1" lift but haven't seen anything about a 2" body lift. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Are you talking about coil spacers only?

Landman

Would it be easier to just go with a spacer lift? I know you would have to worry more about driveline issues though.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

dhughes

Banned
Shouldn't be any problems. You have a automatic correct? Just make sure you hard brake lines on the driver front are pulled out the plastic clips before you start.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

noroad

if it was me i would return it and get coil spacers, they are easier to install and look way better then body spaces. a body spacer just looks weird and out of place!

DROBICON

if it was me i would return it and get coil spacers, they are easier to install and look way better then body spaces. a body spacer just looks weird and out of place!

I have 2" coil spacers now to hold me off until I save enough for bigger lift.

DROBICON

His profile has 2" suspension lift.

OP I would return it and save your money for something different. Is there any reason you feel you need another 2" of lift for your 35's?

When I had the stock tires on before I put the 35's on I thought I was gonna run into clearance issues. So I thought a body lift would do the trick until I get a bigger suspension lift. I would like to get new gears before I do my lift. What kind of lift do you guys prefer?

Top Bottom