EVO spec coilovers

Shawdad

I know this may be a silly question, and that I could call king but I wanted to know what the average lead time for the EVO spec king coilovers was. My son and I will be installing these soon and it would be nice to get a picture of when they should be arriving. Also, how is the ride compared to stock with the coilovers? I am really excited for this project! :rock:

Last edited:

JK's JK

Banned
I know this may be a silly question, and that I could call king but I wanted to know what the average lead time for the EVO spec king coilovers was. My son and I will be installing these soon and it would be nice to get a picture of when they should be arriving. Also, how is the ride compared to stock with the coilovers? I am really excited for this project! :rock:

I just ordered mine from Northridge4x4 last Friday and received them yesterday.

I dont have them installed yet but they say there is no comparison.

There is no comparison on the ride! In all fairness, I have the EVO long arms on so that helps but so do the coilovers. There is a section of road with three RR Trax in a row. I drive as fast as I want over them now and can hardly feel the jeep move. I would have to slow to about 25mph before. I wish I would have gone with the "masters sett up" like RubiCat is getting now! Then I could go faster in the whoops too!

Top Bottom