Prorock 60 drag link question

rogerdspe

Question for those out there running pro rock 60 front end. What drag link are you all running? I just popped in the synergy drag link, and it's too long. I have the adjustment all the way in and the steering wheel is still over 1/4 turn off to the left. Any ideas? Thanks!

GCM 2

Unfortunately this will not be much help, but most guys here on this site running a Pro Rock 60 front are almost certain to also be running the EVO high steer set up that includes the EVO custom drag link and tie rod. I don't have one really good photo of my drag link, so here are a few to show it as part of my EVO high steer set up

image-1643515913.jpg

image-1559989839.jpg

image-836128012.jpg

ChaosNein

Unfortunately this will not be much help, but most guys here on this site running a Pro Rock 60 front are almost certain to also be running the EVO high steer set up that includes the EVO custom drag link and tie rod. I don't have one really good photo of my drag link, so here are a few to show it as part of my EVO high steer set up

View attachment 81442

View attachment 81443

View attachment 81444

brother those look like they need a bit of rattle can love...

- Drew

Shawdad

View attachment 81442

View attachment 81443

View attachment 81444

Where can I find the EVO high steer kit, I didn't see it on their website unless it's the draglink flip kit... :thinking:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ttfhell was running the draglink flip before high steer. If I remember correctly he said it was the stock drag link instead of the new one that comes with the flip.

rogerdspe

Cool thanks everyone. Its a call to EVO on Monday then. May just have to order the C/o setup while I'm at it. That is a thing of beauty, drool....

GCM 2

brother those look like they need a bit of rattle can love...

- Drew

Yep, they sure do. This was taken after this year's King Of Hammers. I had gotten a pm requesting shots of something in those photos :thinking: I figured they may help out here to

AT Off Road Evolution. the ORE High Steer is an ORE product and NOT an EVO MFG product.

- Drew

Thanks for the clarification my brother!

Top Bottom