Track bar?

Hack12

I found a brand new Rubicon Express adjustable track bar (RE1673) on craigslist and got the guy down to $50.

The track bar is listed for 3.5" and higher. I currently have the RE 2.5" installed.

1. Will this even fit?

2. Is this something I even need or am I just forcing it because of the low price tag?

Thanks!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It really isn't needed. I still run my factory trackbar with my teraflex lift and I yield about 3.25" of lift

Sent from my iPhone

Hack12

It really isn't needed. I still run my factory trackbar with my teraflex lift and I yield about 3.25" of lift

Sent from my iPhone

Cool beans. That's all I needed to hear to make sure I wasn't missing out on a great deal I would regret down the road.

Thanks Coz!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned, it's not really needed. Sure, your axle will be a bit off center but it's nothing to loose any sleep over and it will not effect your ride or handling. I am no fan of the RE track bar as the shape of it lends itself to making contact with aftermarket diff covers and I have seen it bend. I would pass.

Hack12

As mentioned, it's not really needed. Sure, your axle will be a bit off center but it's nothing to loose any sleep over and it will not effect your ride or handling. I am no fan of the RE track bar as the shape of it lends itself to making contact with aftermarket diff covers and I have seen it bend. I would pass.

Wonderful! Thanks a bunch!

It did feel like I was forcing it a bit because of the price! Lol

Top Bottom