Paying it forward:Free JK stuff

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Have some parts left over from my '08 JK Rubicon.

-Stock front track bar.
-Stock front and rear 4.10 D44 Rubicon gears - 19k miles.
-Poison Spyder Customs tramp stamp, slightly cut up to mount a license plate and ORO Plate Light to it.

All items are located in Prescott, AZ. These items are a bit large and not cost effective to ship, except the tramp stamp. Please do not take these parts if you intend to sell for a profit. Paying it forward is just that. Paying it forward to help out someone else who might have a use for this stuff, trail spare parts, whatever.

Thanks!

dahreno

Banned
Bravo to you for paying it forward ! I gave away a roller fairlead to a stranger yesterday who wanted it at a garage sale I was attending.

ACEsJK

Pm sent. Good man here

1 Corinthians 10:31
Whether you eat or drink or WHATEVER YOU DO, DO IT FOR THE GLORY OF GOD!

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I've had a lot of PMs asking about these gears in other axles. From what I understand they will only work in JK Wrangler RUBICON axles. They will not fit a run of the mill D44 from any other vehicle, a non Rubicon JK D44, or a front Dana 30. The ring gear is thicker in a JK Rubi D44 compared to other models of the D44.

Brankz

I've had a lot of PMs asking about these gears in other axles. From what I understand they will only work in JK Wrangler RUBICON axles. They will not fit a run of the mill D44 from any other vehicle, a non Rubicon JK D44, or a front Dana 30. The ring gear is thicker in a JK Rubi D44 compared to other models of the D44.

Yup sorry, I'm the one that send you like 5 PMs about the gear. Sorry for the stalking. Lol

Thank you any ways you rock!

Panda

Is it ok if I add to this thread instead of starting a new one? I have 2dr rubi shocks & springs free to anyone who needs them I'm in the Bay Area, I'm too busy to ship but anyone can pick up free, also I have stock bumpers if anyone wants :thumb: sorry for the highjack

Brankz

I will add some stuff here too 100% free for any wayalifer

Rear bumper ok condition
Sport 2 door suspension
The stock jack (cat)
Mmmmm I think I still have the radio but I'm not sure I think I sold it I have to look
And a black passenger side fender with few dents all this 100% free

Last edited:
Top Bottom