AEV Snorkel - Brand New In Box

Primordial

Like it says, I'm looking to sell my AEV snorkel for a JK. Still in the unopened box. $350 Shipped to the 48 states or $325 obo picked up...located in the Charleston, SC area.

Last edited:

Armydog

Thanks for the answer... Figures, good luck with it...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

pastorwug

been on the fence with the snorkel. How deep can you go with it?

Depth is still limited by how much you seal up other things on the engine. But at least you stand a better chance of not getting hydro lock if you deal up the entire intake system, particularly the air box.
I've had mine for several years and though I haven't been hood deep I've not worried about lesser depths.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That's Badass. I wish they made snorkels in the shape of T Rex heads, with sharp teeth etc.... Then as you drive down the road the jaw opens and closes controlling the air flow. I would probably add LED eyeballs to it too.

Close enough.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399687402.910328.jpg

Since your local let me know when your ready to drive into the bay so I can bring my camera down and get some good footage. :yup:

ttfhell

been on the fence with the snorkel. How deep can you go with it?

There's rules and shit. You can't have 40's PR60/80 and DTD with a snorkel.

Unless of course it's a dinosaur head with flashing eyes and sharp teeth. Then it's game on.

Armydog

Close enough.

View attachment 82336

Since your local let me know when your ready to drive into the bay so I can bring my camera down and get some good footage. :yup:

Now THAT is Bad Ass! Except for the shrunken head it probable cost under fifty bucks at agent orange ( Home Depot ). Awesomely ugly... I freekin love it!!!

JKFlyer

Now THAT is Bad Ass! Except for the shrunken head it probable cost under fifty bucks at agent orange ( Home Depot ). Awesomely ugly... I freekin love it!!!

Snorkskull ...so creepy but I can't stop staring at it. Definitely badass!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom