Ohio wave

ghostryder

Hey my name is Buddy i live in Ohio. I am also part of Muddy Buddy's jeep club. I have always loved wranglers but couldn't work out owning one until this Feb when i bought my first. It is a black 2014 JKU sport and i love it. It now has a 3.5 rough country lift, 35'' mud grapplers, rough country hybrid stubby bumper, rough country 9500 winch, ko rock sliders, barricade rear bumper with tire carrier (not installed yet), rough country disconnects, should have M:O:R:E: skid plate soon.

i have wheeled it a few times already this year with a lot more trips coming up. Unfortunately every time i think i am getting close to where i want it for now i always find something else i can't live without..... I joined here cause some people from my current club frequent here and always looking to branch out and meet new jeepers.

xkid

Welcome. Let us know how the Baracade is.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

StrizzyChris

I'm from the Eaton area, but am in the Bay area for work right now. We will be moving back to Ohio to settle down. I miss the people, communities and traffic of back home. I just wish I could move mountains and weather with me :grayno:

ghostryder

I'm from the Eaton area, but am in the Bay area for work right now. We will be moving back to Ohio to settle down. I miss the people, communities and traffic of back home. I just wish I could move mountains and weather with me :grayno:

me to that would awesome lol

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

I'm not sure how you could move back. I can't bring myself to even think about it!

Hey bud!

Glad you found Wayalife and Muddy Buddys. I use the same username at both places. There is a ton of useful and great information here. Are you going to the MB TFTT Saturday?

Top Bottom