Power windows

Speeddmn

Dumb questions but cant remember for the life of me if any rubicons came with manual windows?? Let me know looking at another one and the pics dont show power windows but it says rubicon. Pictures suck btw.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

noroad

Dumb questions but cant remember for the life of me if any rubicons came with manual windows?? Let me know looking at another one and the pics dont show power windows but it says rubicon. Pictures suck btw.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rubicons are fully loaded! you could get one build with manual windows but i dont think a lot car would have them(manual that is)!

Flyer

Not sure if they come with manual windows. Check the Jeep site and build one up there. That will tell you if pwr locks/windows are an option or come standard.

noroad

Not sure if they come with manual windows. Check the Jeep site and build one up there. That will tell you if pwr locks/windows are an option or come standard.

The jeep web page is very good but does not list every option you can and cant get! If you build one im sure they would take them out if you didnt want them (we just did this) so best thing would be to just go talk to a deal about things you want or dont want!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
My rubi came with them, but also has the "leather" seats so I think its probably part of a package, also have heated and power windows.

DA RUNT

As far as I know the only Rubis with non power windows are the ones with factory half doors.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
My brother-in-law has a '12 Rubi 2 door that he bought off the lot (did not order it), 6 speed manual, full doors, MANUAL windows, soft top only, and no Uconnect. I think that's about as base as you can get.

Top Bottom