RUBICAT on the RUBICON: The EVO MFG Bolt-On Coil Over Kit in Action

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ever since we had the all new EVO MFG Bolt-On Coil Over kit installed on Rubicat (our new 2012 Dozer Yellow Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon), we’ve had a ton of people ask us about how well it performs. And, rather than just tell people what we think, we thought it might be better to film this kit in action, make a short film highlighting it and let people decide for themselves based on what they see. Of course, we couldn’t think of a better place to put this kit to the test than the world famous, Rubicon Trail.

RUBICAT on the RUBICON: The EVO MFG Bolt-On Coil Over Kit in Action

jktubby

Looks unstoppable :thumb: . hopefully sometime next year i'll be able to afford something like this.

Toneman

Email for the video pops up. Supervisor walks by and asks what the hell am i watching. She then sits and watches the whole video and goes "wow that's crazy" and walks away :LOL: Awesome Video as always

MTG

Caught the Bug
Pretty good for a "bottom end" system. :cheesy:

Watching these is love/hate for me...love seeing it, hate that I now want to drop more loot on my jeep. ;)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Wow great video and great editing! I'd better hit those freeway off ramps with my "anything helps" sign so I could get some bolt on cool overs ;)

There's no doubt in my mind that the EVO bolt on cool over system is tough to beat. Look at that wheel travel!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Email for the video pops up. Supervisor walks by and asks what the hell am i watching. She then sits and watches the whole video and goes "wow that's crazy" and walks away :LOL: Awesome Video as always

LOL!! that's awesome - thanks for sharing that with us :clap2:

You and Cindy never cease to amaze! That video rocks.

thank you, we really appreciate it

Pretty good for a "bottom end" system. :cheesy:

Watching these is love/hate for me...love seeing it, hate that I now want to drop more loot on my jeep. ;)

only bottom end when compared to the DTD and price. it's a great system and i personally think that for most people, all they will ever need.

Wow great video and great editing! I'd better hit those freeway off ramps with my "anything helps" sign so I could get some bolt on cool overs ;)

There's no doubt in my mind that the EVO bolt on cool over system is tough to beat. Look at that wheel travel!

LOL!! i can see it now. :crazyeyes:

the kit really is hard to beat and you don't need to take my word for it. just ask anyone who came on this run with us. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video work! :thumb: Love the sounds on the rocks brings back some awesome memories! :yup:

funny how something like the sound of metal on rocks can bring back good memories :D

Great video. :thumb: We need to get out that way sometime soon.

well, when you can find time to do it, let us know and we'll make sure to make time to join you :thumb:

JeepFan

Hooked
All of the above! Great video! Great times! Great friends!
I was amazed how well the EVO bolt on coil over system worked on RubiCAT. I need EVO! (not want, need) :)

MTG

Caught the Bug
Is it a sign of a problem if I've already watched this multiple times? :)

Last edited:

JeepFan

Hooked
Is it a sign of a problem if I've already watched this multiple times? :)

It's only a problem if you downloaded the video and encoded it in HD for the iPhone and looped it with other wayalife videos and watched them over and over. :cheesy: It's an illness if you show them off to all your friends and family knowing fully they won't understand. I'm almost there! :doh:

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
JeepFan said:
It's only a problem if you've downloaded the video and encoded it in HD for the iPhone and looped it with other wayalife videos and watched them over and over. :cheesy: It's an illness if you show them off to all your friends and family knowing fully they won't understand. I'm almost there! :doh:

LOL! I do the latter for sure. The former is well beyond my computer skill set. Me thinks we need to talk though. :cheesy:

Last edited:

TrailBear

I love it! Can't wait till I can run that trail, hopefully with others from this site(the people on here are the best)

Serg5000

These videos are awesome. The coil overs are absolutely amazing. For me, I put the carriage before the horse when I bought the 37's and have a D-30. First I need to wrangle the horse infront of the carriage by getting a ProRock44 then I can look into this system. There is no doubt how great this system works. it's just a matter of time for me.

Thank you for sharing this video Eddie.

Top Bottom