a little help with a name....

witchdoctor

been trying to think of a good moniker for my arctic edition to make into a hood banner. input would be appreciated.
I've thought of: Abominable, snow ogre, arctic yeti and arctic monster.

here is a pic for inspiration

crowrb29

Haha this might be cheesy but you could call it Olaf like the snowman from frozen. I have kids so I've seen it more times than I want to admit.

witchdoctor

Haha this might be cheesy but you could call it Olaf like the snowman from frozen. I have kids so I've seen it more times than I want to admit.

Haha. I have 2 girls. 5 and 7. I've seen it too many times myself. But definitely a good one.

StrizzyChris

powder...you just need to paint the wheels white to match ;)

I personally like olaf like mentioned above! Especially if you have kids...itll help create a new type of bond with you and Jeeps as well :yup:

witchdoctor

powder...you just need to paint the wheels white to match ;)

I personally like olaf like mentioned above! Especially if you have kids...itll help create a new type of bond with you and Jeeps as well :yup:

I was actually thinking today that I should powder coat all the chrome bolts and lugs white. so thats 2 votes for Olaf.

witchdoctor

....and this Christmas you can make a big orange carrot to stick out off the front bumper :cheesy:

lol. I could always go run over some "Schneider eggs" and see if one ends up sticking in the bull bar,lol.

ps: schneider eggs for the non truckers are orange traffic cones/barrels

witchdoctor

Yummmm dunking donuts!!! Are you a aficionado like me?

they just opened one up down the road from me last month. I go 3-5 times a week,lol. and when I don't I have dunkin donuts k-cups for the keurig. So I suppose I am well on my way to that status:rock:

Top Bottom