Jeep Transport Recommendations?

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Considering sending my Jeep to ORE for its build. Does anyone have experience using any transport companies for long distance interstate transport? Ive used several enclosed carriers for my sports cars, but at 6'4" tall, this is a different story.

Hack12

23 hours, piece of cake!! :)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399927940.429672.jpg

Seriously though, there must be shipping companies that would do it for a decent rate.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Considering sending my Jeep to ORE for its build. Does anyone have experience using any transport companies for long distance interstate transport? Ive used several enclosed carriers for my sports cars, but at 6'4" tall, this is a different story.

Give ORE a call as they might be able to assist you with this. Randy from the JKX (live in TX) ships his Jeep to them from time to time and they might have information on who he uses.

jeeeep

Hooked

or...drive it there and fly back :thinking:

Hack12

or...drive it there and fly back :thinking:

That was my first thought, until I remembered that he'd have to go pick it up eventually too.

Two plane tickets, gasoline, food, misc. expenses will probably end up being more expensive, and definitely more time consuming, than just shipping it.

Last edited:

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Do you want it in an enclosed trailer? Maybe check with a local trucking company. Some owner/operators may haul it out there for you. Just might have to be on a flatbed. Just a thought.

Rottenbelly

Drove mine from Kentucky to Utah and back.
One way was 1752 miles and was about 370 bucks in fuel. Averaged 15mpg.
Just throwing that out for reference.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
I would check out Uship. Its kind of like ebay for shipping

^^ what he said. When I bought my salvage project I used uship. It is very good resource for shipping. U put in pickup and drop off points and details on vehicle with a picture and shipping companies bid for your business.

Top Bottom