Well gentleman its been a pleasure

Zambi

Thank you so much guys for being such a supporting forum, unfortunately due to college being as expensive as it is, I can no longer afford to keep my 2012 Sahara. The payment was just too much for me to continue when I'm going back to school full time. Fortunately, my father, unwilling to allow another jeep to leave our family, offered me his paid off truck to help me not worry about a car payment, and I signed the payments over to him. I will continue to love and cherish everything that is jeep, god bless you all, and happy jeepin

Kyle

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hey Kyle. No worries. Jeep will be here when you are done with school. Hopefully you choose a major that leads you to much happiness and wealth (so you can afford all the mods you want/need)! Good luck with school!

jktubby

Hey Kyle. No worries. Jeep will be here when you are done with school. Hopefully you choose a major that leads you to much happiness and wealth (so you can afford all the mods you want/need)! Good luck with school!

I guess we all need to get into mtg's major choice, since he can afford pretty much all the mods i want lol. I hope i can achieve that with an accounting major. Kyle i get what you mean, tuition is going up for schools and it gets more and more exp. every year. Hopefully you graduate soon and you get back into the jeep family quickly. Good luck from one college student to another. :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
jktubby said:
I guess we all need to get into mtg's major choice, since he can afford pretty much all the mods i want lol. I hope i can achieve that with an accounting major.

Hahaha! I've been very fortunate with my relatively short career. Not to hijack but the right major is important, but not nearly as important as what you do with it afterwards. It amazes me to hear east asian art appreciation (insert whatever esoteric major you want) students wonder why the are not gainfully employed. Not to say it can't happen of course. Accounting is good...I work with bean counters almost everyday. ;) Good luck to both of you!

Last edited:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Well that sucks, but it's a good thing you are going to school so later on in life you can offord another jeep and it's MODs!!

jktubby

Hahaha! I've been very fortunate with my relatively short career. Not to hijack but the right major is important, but not nearly as important as what you do with it afterwards. It amazes me to hear east asain art appreciation (insert whatever esoteric major you want) students wonder why the are not gainfully employed. Not to say it can't happen of course. Accounting is good...I work with bean counters almost everyday. ;) Good luck to both of you!

Thank you sir! I want to graduate and hopefully obtain my CPA License. OP good luck in school and work hard, it will pay off later.

Top Bottom