JKUR MW3 COD Suspension Build, Am I on Track???

NMCOD

Vehicle: 2012 JKUR MW3 COD (purchased with Rancho 4" Sport lift with RS7000 shocks), Factory D44 w/4.10, w/37's

looking to do a complete make over;

ATX Slabs w/37's

Dyntrac PR44's (5.13)

EVO DTD Front System (14")

EVO Rear DTD Lever SYSTEM

EVO High Clearance Long Arm w/ envy link option

anything else you recommend suspension wise

Thank You in advance for your help

Christarp

There is no pro rock 44 rear so moving up will put you either at a trail 60 or pro rock 60. Also I thought I heard that evo doesn't make the envy links anymore but I may be wrong.

StrizzyChris

If your doing all that then you'll want to go ahead and do a PSC or some other form of hydro steering as well.

Also the Envy Link option has not been an option for about a year or two now BUT you can do their monster link upgrade. The monster links may be an in house only option though.

NMCOD

So no rear PR44? okay, will have to do some research on a PR44/60 solution
And no envy Links? What are Monster links, does EVO have anything on their site about them?

I have been in Afghanistan for the past 90 days, leaving Thursday, looking forward to getting back to Good Ol' Merica!

my wife, Dogs and My JKUR. I bought it 2 weeks before I deployed, been on this site constantly reading everything I can watching all the videos , has helped tremendously maintaining my sanity LOL :)

cebley

These guys will definitely point you in the right direction. I just wanted to say thank you for your service!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
If I could make a recommendation, although the PR44 will be plenty strong, when you are moving up to that level of suspension, AND contemplating a Trail 60 or PR60 rear, you mind as well slap a PR60 front as well.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i agree with Frank. at that level i would just do a PR60 F/R. that suspension will have you wanting to drive fast as hell. the PR60's will complement it nicely.

NMCOD

My Pleasure!!

I retired in 2002, from the military, went corporate America for almost 10 years, got bored, went to work as a contractor with Spec Ops, little more adrenaline based, plus helps finance the JKUR build :)

In fact "HighOctane" from this Forum is just down the road from me (just found out last week) so we have few WAYALIFE "Representing" here in the Kabul

Thank you for the info on the PR60's

I have read so much about all the awesome builds you have all built, like so many I just want to do the best bang for the buck right outta the gate.

Thanks to each and everyone on this forum for all your extensive knowledge and willingness to share:thumb:

Top Bottom