Uniden 510 CB

noroad

OK guys I have a uniden 510 CB for sale! It is under a year old bought last august from quadratec! They go for between 42 and 50 buck i think! Works great, reason its for sale is i was handed some new cobra 29's! Open to a good price!

Attachments

• pro510xlg_large.jpg
    pro510xlg_large.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:

JK-JOHN-E

Ok guys i was just handed a cobra 29 nw ltd classic and a cobra 29 ltd classic CB from a Friend, Im guessing its a little better then my uniden 510? Question is what is the difference in the two Cobra's as well as will this fit above the review mirror?

Yeah it fits

noroad

Bump.... What's your bottom line on this?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

haha I was about to post up on this! I returned the ladies CB(sameone) and gave her mine to save money but i do have another cobra 29 lol to many cbs laying around lol! so i guess the bottom line was free lol! i cant give half of my extra part away lol!

dwvninety

mmmm......only 1369 post must be someone trying to rip off WAL members. I call BS on this. No way you can sell that for profit, I can get that from Walmart for tre fifty. :evil snicker:

noroad

mmmm......only 1369 post must be someone trying to rip off WAL members. I call BS on this. No way you can sell that for profit, I can get that from Walmart for tre fifty. :evil snicker:

here we go troll drank the RC water and like i said im using it in another rig that im building!

Armydog

Dude, seriously let it go. It's not that deep.

Dude, seriously let it go. It's not that deep.

I'm pretty sure he was just ribbing a little. We found out the other night that people with Jeeps interpret Land Rover owner's humor differently. Makes perfect sense, Jeeps aren't wired the same and neither are their owners, :yup:

Armydog

Cool beans, I have no real sense of humor anyhow

Mitrig

OK guys I have a uniden 510 CB for sale! It is under a year old bought last august from quadratec! They go for between 42 and 50 buck i think! Works great, reason its for sale is i was handed some new cobra 29's! Open to a good price!

still for sale? if so cost to ship to Windsor, Ontario, canada, N0R1G0

or to détroit michigan

Top Bottom