Trail Eco Terrorists.....

StrizzyChris

What these dumb fucks don't understand is the carbon footprint they are creating by requiring the purchase of new tires and disposal of the old. :banghead:

2013CGJKU

They drive Prius'es with "footprints" larger than almost all other cars with 100 thousand miles on them before they even leave the dealership. What do you really expect from them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

2RedRigs

Wouldn't surprise me. What does surprise me is that Rampart range has been closed for 2 years now from the fires. The copy write date on the article is 2014. Not sure of the validity of that article.

Ldogg

This was on a single track that had just opened. Hoepfully it doesn't happen on the main trail system we use. Just means that I am arming myself every time I go out there from now on though.

Ldogg

Wouldn't surprise me. What does surprise me is that Rampart range has been closed for 2 years now from the fires. The copy write date on the article is 2014. Not sure of the validity of that article.

Rampart is not closed completely. You can go in from mt. Herman and out 22 to woodland park. The south exit into garden of the gods is closed though.

Top Bottom