Nubs mcgees xj build thread

Hello all, it's been a while. I just picked up a 1998 Cherokee. figured I would build this thing up since my Ex took my JK when she left.

Here she is, she ain't pretty but she will do.

IMG_20140514_190946.jpg

One of my customers had it. He said it wouldn't crank over. I messed with it for a bit, wound up being the crank sensor. He sold it to me for 600 bucks:D

Just ordered the rough country X series 4.5 lift with leafs and flex arms. Next thing to order is the SLE and driveshaft.

DA RUNT

looks great, you got it for a steal. I love the XJ's, I gotta replace the one I sold last year :grayno:

JKbrick

That's a good deal! A friend of mine drives those and he never pays $1k for any of them but drives them up to 300,000 or so then gets another

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Good work Nubs!! I will browse Craigslist up my way for you to see if I can find any parts for cheap. I will text you what I find.

Sent from my iPhone

Here is the kit I ordered. seemed to be the most logical choice for me for the money. Can't wait till brown santa shows up with it.

jeep-lift-kit_633xn2-base.jpg

i will check my area too for parts and stuff.

welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
congrats nubs glad to see you back in a jeep again :thumb:

my local guy has decent bumpers that don't break the bank, ill send you a pm with his website.

Top Bottom