Wave, from Minnesota.

JKMag

I just wanted give a wave to a great jeep site. I had a 2 door jk that I loved but as a dd it just didn't have the room to haul anything. I would certainly recommend a 2 door as a second vehicle as I love the classic look of the 2 door with the top down but the functionality of the 4 door won out and I upgraded.

I'll post some pics when I can, I think I might need a minimum post count first.

mpullum

Throwing up my hand - Hello all from Winter Park, FL. Look forward to getting involved in the Way a Life community here.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to wayalife! :standing wave: no min post count required! post up some pics of your rig when you get a chance :yup:

Jeeper Jr.

Hello there and welcome!! I'll be coming up there this fall in the Twin Cities area.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKMag

Thanks everyone for the Waves!

ok, here is a pic of my old 2door JK and a couple of the new Unlimited. I do miss that 2 door when i look at that picture, Ive got about 1000 miles on the 4 door, added a M.O.R.E dead pedal, Welcome Distributed grab handles and the Bestop Trektop NX soft top.

I'm trying to wait as long as i can before i do anything else, but i do want to drive out to Moab and someday run the Rubicon trail in the next couple years. Its those dang videos Wayalife keeps uploading to youtube that make me want to add a lift and big tires on the Jeep,... must resist...

IMAG008101.jpg jkur.jpg jkur1.jpg

DA RUNT

Welcome to WAL, resistance is futile lol, I told the wife I wasn't gonna modify it at all til it was paid off...... that lasted a month

Top Bottom