Wave from Wichita, Kansas!

JKBlackie

Hey everyone! I've been a part of this forum for a little less than a year and I couldn't love it more! I have made contact with some of you whether it was me asking you questions or... Probably just me asking you questions! I'm still a newb but I love the Jeep world and even more so, the Jeep community so much! I was just hoping to get to know a few of you and make some good Jeep buddies of which I am lacking a little bit!

I drive a black 2010 JKUS (Blackie) completely stock as of now, but I'm hoping to get a thing or two done over the summer! I'm a college student that goes to school in the DFW area, so funds are lacking much of the time, but as for now, I'm mostly looking to gain knowledge about how to build my Jeep right for my needs and for my trail riding. I hope to see some of you on the road in Wichita this summer by some crazy chance, or maybe in the DFW area this Fall! I'd love to get connected with people either from the Wichita area, or perhaps the South Dallas area when I'm back in school!

Ryde or Dye!

Top Bottom