Head tick

Sugarbear

So I have a 2014 with 7k on it now and see a lot of people with the head tick problems but haven't seen a 14 with it yet has anyone with a 14 had this head issue yet or was it resolved by the 2014 year

utiadam

LOSER
I had the ticking sound at startup and figured it was normal...until they replaced my head and it went away.

Hmm, I have the ticking sound at startup. Normally it only lasts a few seconds but today seemed to be a minute or so.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Off topic here for a just a moment but, am I the only one who gets an itchy scalp every time I read the title of this thread? :crazyeyes:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hmm, I have the ticking sound at startup. Normally it only lasts a few seconds but today seemed to be a minute or so.

X2 perhaps I should take mine in. 2013 with a Jan build date.

Always had a tick on start up and never questioned it. I only noticed that it went away after the head replacement. I doubt they'll do anything until you get a CEL.

jeeeep

Hooked
Off topic here for a just a moment but, am I the only one who gets an itchy scalp every time I read the title of this thread? :crazyeyes:

lol that's what I thought when I 1st saw the topic ... then I wondered where he's been that he'd be getting head ticks...and yep, all the way to the bottom of the gutter - which head??? :naw:

utiadam

LOSER
X2 perhaps I should take mine in. 2013 with a Jan build date.

Mine is a January 2013 build date as well. I have 17,000 miles but no check engine light. The tick doesn't bother me too much but I do want it taken care of if there is a known issue.

Last edited:

Hack12

I came here looking for information regarding the dangers of lyme disease and it's correlation to deer ticks.

I'll quietly move along now...lol

Top Bottom