Help me install my bumper...

trailless

Caught the Bug
I didn't think I would have a problem but I guess I'll ask you guys whenever I do.

So Can you help me!?

How do I take the front bumper off? I in did both nuts on each side. It won't budge!??!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I didn't think I would have a problem but I guess I'll ask you guys whenever I do.

So Can you help me!?

How do I take the front bumper off? I in did both nuts on each side. It won't budge!??!

"Both" nuts? You know there are eight, right?

trailless

Caught the Bug
Forgot about the two inner ones... I couldn't get to them so I cut off the cross member first... anyways, I'm good for now.

trailless

Caught the Bug
Thanks!

OK so after about 4 hours, a trip to home depot, wrestling the sawzall and numerous cutting wheels for the dermal.... Its finished!

Evo vacuum pump relocation and 1/4 bumper and stinger!! :D:D:D

PS forgot to mention that I had to mismatch different sockets to get to the outside bolts for the bumper.... you should have seen the tool I made!

Attachments

• 1400298237107.jpg
    1400298237107.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 90

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Looks great! Wait till you drill and bolt the stinger. The bolt towards the front was a hassle for me.

trailless

Caught the Bug
Looks great! Wait till you drill and bolt the stinger. The bolt towards the front was a hassle for me.

Thank you thank you! :thankyou: The stinger bolts are for tomorrow... I don't want to think about it right now... :grayno::grayno::grayno:

I'm just happy that it's on. The vacuum pump relaction was really simple. I don't know why I was stressing about it... :idontknow:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Thank you thank you! :thankyou: The stinger bolts are for tomorrow... I don't want to think about it right now... :grayno::grayno::grayno:

I'm just happy that it's on. The vacuum pump relaction was really simple. I don't know why I was stressing about it... :idontknow:

It's not bad if you have tiny hands and don't drop the nut. I think I ended up buying a longer bolt.

trailless

Caught the Bug
It's not bad if you have tiny hands and don't drop the nut. I think I ended up buying a longer bolt.

I'll probably tape the nut into the wrench and look through the EVO cutout. OR, I'll call my sister over for dinner and voila, tiny hands!! :crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

Top Bottom