EVO Double D Long Arm Upgrade and Bolt On Coil Overs

JK1

I have a 2010 JKRU current lift is a 3.5 spring adjustable lowers evo flip and rear TB bracket.. Slabs and 37s.

I have the LA upgrade kit and the C/O's arriving today also front King Air bumps. I know i have to cut my exhaust. I also have access to plasma for the brackets.
Is there any tricks to making this build easier?? i think i have read every C/O thread on wayalife but havent seen much on the Double D kit

thanks
Matt

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Run it down to the muffler shop and have them move the drivers side cat for you! It was a pain in the ass to move it while in the driveway!

trailless

Caught the Bug
I cant give any advice but can you post a review when you get everything installed?

This is the same exact setup im looking to run when I decide to lift and change tires.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
I cant give any advice but can you post a review when you get everything installed?

This is the same exact setup im looking to run when I decide to lift and change tires.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It is exactly what I am running and the setup runs fantastic.

JK1

Run it down to the muffler shop and have them move the drivers side cat for you! It was a pain in the ass to move it while in the driveway!

I was thinking of just driving it with the exhaust open to the muffler shop once it was done.:idontknow:

I have an 08 so I can't speak about the exhaust loop. I can say the rest is pretty straight forward. Plasma will help ya on the brackets. I used a sawsall, worked fine. Make sure you have a new drill (1/2" I think) and line up the holes good when drilling the holes through the frame on the brackets. Go through all the hwr before you start and understand where everything goes. Follow the directions and your going to love it!!!!!

Top Bottom