stupid question

Snsrubicon

so sorry to bother you with this, how do I update my jeep profile...for the life of me I can not figure it out

so sorry

scott

MTG

Caught the Bug
Computer: Go click on your name in the upper right hand corner. Then "about me" Then click on pencil.

App: Click on "more" then "People" then your name, and start editing.

Think that is what you want anyway. :thumb:

Hack12

App: Click on "more" then "People" then your name, and start editing.

...unless you are using the iPhone app, it doesn't allow editing. If that is the case, you'd have to load the desktop site on your browser and follow MTG's 'computer' instructions.

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
...unless you are using the iPhone app, it doesn't allow editing. If that is the case, you'd have to load the desktop site on your browser and follow MTG's 'computer' instructions.

Huh. You are correct. I never tried editing it from my iPhone. Just assumed you could edited there.

Hack12

Huh. You are correct. I never tried editing it from my iPhone. Just assumed you could edited there.

I actually got excited when I read your post thinking maybe it had been updated. Would certainly be a nice feature! :)

sean.m.adams33

Figured this was a good spot for this question,

How do I add a link to my signature and rename it?

I see a lot of guys do it to their build thread and I want in on the fun! Help a brother out.:brows:

Figured this was a good spot for this question,

How do I add a link to my signature and rename it?

I see a lot of guys do it to their build thread and I want in on the fun! Help a brother out.:brows:

Upper right hand corner of the screen "Settings" then in the left column "Edit Signature"

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Not able to update my profile, tried it on my iPhone, my iPad and computer, whenever I login on the computer the option bar across the top has what looks like another option bar overlaid on top so neither one is really readable or usable. Tried it on 2 different computers and got the same thing. FYI not real computer savvy.

Moochie

Not able to update my profile, tried it on my iPhone, my iPad and computer, whenever I login on the computer the option bar across the top has what looks like another option bar overlaid on top so neither one is really readable or usable. Tried it on 2 different computers and got the same thing. FYI not real computer savvy.

When you go to the full site (do not use the IPhone / IPad app), you should see this home page after you login. Click on "My Profile".
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411608689.276386.jpg

Gadget

Caught the Bug
That is the page i get on the computer but the blue bar across the top and the brown one under it are overlaid on each other and not readable or usable. It does that with explorer and Mozilla.

Top Bottom