Leveling kit for '13 Sahara

smarinelli

I was wondering what your guys' suggestions might be for a good leveling kit after I add on an aftermarket bumper and winch. The bumper and winch will be a little more than 150 pounds on the front. So any suggestions would be great. Thank you!

witchdoctor

i put on a leveling kit from teraflex. 2" up front and 1" in rear. leveled it up decently. have a bumper and winch myself. it was cheap and very easy to do.

NV375

I'm real happy with the Rancho 2" sport suspension and RS9000XL shocks. I found it at a good price and had a rebate. I am not sure if the rebate is still good. It is 2" springs front and 3/4" coil spacers rear. The front shocks limit travel to just before the DS contacts the exhaust. The rear has lots of droop with the new shocks.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Yep! Rebate is good until June 30th. :)
http://www.gorancho.com/promotions.php

I'm real happy with the Rancho 2" sport suspension and RS9000XL shocks. I found it at a good price and had a rebate. I am not sure if the rebate is still good. It is 2" springs front and 3/4" coil spacers rear. The front shocks limit travel to just before the DS contacts the exhaust. The rear has lots of droop with the new shocks.

NV375

I should have also mentioned it comes with front bumpstop extensions and rear brake line relocation brackets.

smarinelli

I should have also mentioned it comes with front bumpstop extensions and rear brake line relocation brackets.

Sorry I am just seeing this now! But thank you for the input, I haven't ordered anything yet so I'll definitely do a little more research

Top Bottom