Jeep Wave from the West

pollockk

If you see my RV driving down the highway towing my 2014 JK, be sure to give me the Jeep Wave - i will certainly return it!

My wife and i have been full timing in our RV since 2001. We have towed 3 different jeeps in the 12 years - starting out with a 98 TJ, then a 2008 JK Unlimited and now our new 2014 JK Unlimited. I am honored to have been selected to 2014 JKX and am looking forward to participating in that exciting event. Our normal playground is west of the Rockies where we have been enjoying trails and tales for the last 12 years. I look forward to getting to knwo some of you on WayALife...

"This is my home, but you should see my backyard"!

Welcome to WayaLife ! Sounds like the lifestyle my wife and I dream about and hope to come about in a couple of years :yup: Only one problem....... WHERE's THE PICTURES!!!! Don't leave us hanging and tease us like that!! :naw:

budmanm3

This is how my wife wants to retire. .

Congrats.. We love to RV around the country. Wish we could do it more.

pollockk

Moab Pictures

Welcome to WayaLife ! Sounds like the lifestyle my wife and I dream about and hope to come about in a couple of years :yup: Only one problem....... WHERE's THE PICTURES!!!! Don't leave us hanging and tease us like that!! :naw:

OK - Just added some photos from recent Moab trip to my album

3 weeks, one broken hub... not too bad!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Welcome to the WAYALIFE family and congrats on your selection to JKX! My folks are full time Rvers and they love it. After retiring, they wanted to travel and fell in love with it so now they do it full time! Im jealous!

EDIT: By the way, thats a sweet rig!

Top Bottom