lots of 2012 rubicon parts for sale

WOMPAJEEP

hello to all, i have a 2012 Rubicon with only 1,700 miles that is currently in the process of a full build. ill be able to post photos in about 1 week when i get the oem parts back. i will have Dana 44 axle's with E lockers and breaks (breaks on front axle only), drive shafts, all suspension parts, all 5 rubi wheels and rims, bumpers, fenders, exhaust and rock sliders. i might of forgotten something so feel free to ask about a specific part. everything is located in Huntington beach. ill be very busy in the up coming weeks so i won't be online very often but i can be reached at 949.391.8100

*Dana 44 front w/breaks - $2,750
*Dana 44 rear w/o breaks - $1,800
*Rubicon wheel and tire set (all 5)- $1,000
*rock rails set - $180
*fenders front set - $100
*fenders rear set - $75
*bumper front w/fog lights - $150
*bumper rear - $125
*shocks - $25 each or set for $75

thank you,
ian

Last edited:

Aeraun

WOMPAJEEP said:
hello to all, i have a 2012 Rubicon with 1,700 miles that is currently in the process of a full build. in about 1 week i will have Dana 44 axle's with lockers and breaks, drive shafts, all suspension parts, all 5 rubi wheels and rims, bumpers, fenders, exhaust and rock sliders. i might of forgotten something so feel free to ask about a specific part. everything is located in Huntington beach. ill be very busy in the up coming weeks so i won't be online very often but i can be reached at 949.391.8100

thank you,
ian

Hey, can i get some pics of the tires? And how much would u want for all 5?

Top Bottom