Wave from Oregon

jmedgar

Hi everyone. Had a YJ in high school and then trucks for the last 15 years. Finally got back to a Jeep a few months ago with a 2014 JKU Rubicon and am loving it.

Been enjoying checking out the forum and everyone's builds. Thanks to everyone for sharing all the great info.

Here are a few pics from some recent travels. Hopefully won't be stock for long!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400889938.899510.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400889985.880465.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400890033.103520.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400890053.908257.jpg

Buster3479

Welcome! I love your part of the country. I've been making an annual trip to Brookings Harbor to fish for a week, and every time I wish I could bring my rig with! How much would it cost to "check" a fully loaded JKU on an airplane? <wink>

ER-RN

Great photos! Some that should definitely get into the scrapbook. I also love that part if the USA. Welcome and enjoy your rubi!!

rockcrawler26

And that is probably one of the longest. I always ride my dirt bike down that trail and jeep. I think it's a fun trail even though it's pretty simple.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

jmedgar

And that is probably one of the longest. I always ride my dirt bike down that trail and jeep. I think it's a fun trail even though it's pretty simple.

I ride dirt bikes out there a bunch as well. Have been "scouting" trails on the moto to decide if I dare take the stock jeep on them. Haha

David1tontj

Welcome to the wayalife family from Philomath/corvallis oregon! I love heading out to brownscamp! Some of my favorite trails are out there!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Tree Frog

Greetings from down here in Roseburg, and Welcome to Wayalife.

Good job getting the new Rubicon out for some fun.

rockcrawler26

University falls is fun once it's a little muddy. I tried crushers trail and got a little scared 50 yards in.

David1tontj

University falls is fun once it's a little muddy. I tried crushers trail and got a little scared 50 yards in.

You could have made it! Shoot me a message next time you go out there and I'll go with you!

That's my favorite trail- but last time I went, both of the guys I was with broke front axles. View attachment 85127

Also love trying the waterfall each time I get out there- I made it up the steep part unassisted the first time, but haven't been able to get it again since it's been super wet each time I've gone. View attachment 85128

That always leaves me going up the easy side of the waterfall View attachment 85129

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Top Bottom