Torque converter replacement price.

Brankz

Yesterday I pick my jeep up from a shop and they charge me 1700 to change seals and torque converter is this's a good price or not?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400940200.688138.jpg
As you can see looks like I got charge 2 time or removing the transmission but I don't know

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Yesterday I pick my jeep up from a shop and they charge me 1700 to change seals and torque converter is this's a good price or not?

I paid $750 to change the torque convertor … :thinking: And unless your Jeep is flagged, why wasn’t it covered under warranty?

JayKay

Caught the Bug
What does re-seal transmission mean??? Front pump seal? I just don't know how to decode their invoice

jeeeep

Hooked
I burned the transmission, because I was running the rig with low fluid because of the leak

you didn't burn your transmission - the torque converter failed..it wasn't a total transmission build, only a torque converter replacement which you overpaid by about $1000.

like a said before - done is done and nothing you can do about it now, should've - would've ....you accepted and signed off on the deal...

Moochie

My torque converter was stock :/ yup I'm calling them on Tuesday

I didn't say anything about a non stock torque converter. Just for a price check to compare with your bill. Nothing you can do about your repair price now.

Top Bottom