Check it Out - New Hover Bike!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
HELL YEAH!! Talk about taking the ATV into a whole new realm!! Man, I am so down with this :thumb:

aerofex-hover-02.jpg1345481876

http://news.yahoo.com/hover-vehicle-recalls-star-wars-bike-171401941.html

Prime8

If you saw Star Wars I, you would know these have already existed... Long ago, in a galaxy far away...

Hell_Fire

If the cops pull you over for speeding are they gonna as you for your pilot license??:D

Good evening sir may I please have your Pilot license and registartion BWA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

GCM 2

Well, you guys are soooo late on the whole hover bike trend! I was just on the "hover bike forum" discussing if I had trim my manifold plenums to go from 35" fans to 37" fans. It's getting pretty heated over there on the "air rails" thread too :doh:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you guys are soooo late on the whole hover bike trend! I was just on the "hover bike forum" discussing if I had trim my manifold plenums to go from 35" fans to 37" fans. It's getting pretty heated over there on the "air rails" thread too :doh:

ha!! you ain't nobody unless you're running 37" fans with cabon fiber blades. :cheesy:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I heard the 2013's have a newly redesigned cockpits, but the pre July manufacture dates have been having blade spinning problems. I'm gonna hold off on ordering mine until they get the bugs worked out.

Anyone know if these come standard with the electronic blade disconnects or is that on the Hovercon models only?

2012jkfng702

Ok so drinking a Dogfish Head Raison in Vegas while reading this thread so excuse me. Look at the concentration on this guys face and the half helmet.. is he wearing a cup cause if this thing throws a bearing he may loose the jewels and one more thing.... Can I get this in bass boat sparkle???

mjhau02

I just put the pre order in for mine. I ordered the 4 fan drive model. It is supposed to be more versatile off road. When I asked about "LOCKERS".....they laughed. I guess when hovering "LOCKERS" are a bad thing. Still trying to learn the in's and out of this Hover craft world.

mjhau02

There is a YouTube video of the hover craft that started this thread. Doesn't look like much fun to me....really looks more painful than anything.

Top Bottom