infecting family malembers

witchdoctor

infecting family members

20140523_172640_zpsjsdzfrgy.jpg So... how many of you guys have passed the Jeep bug to family members? 3 months after getting my arctic edition, my parents picked up this 2014 rubicon. Let's the family fun begin

Last edited:

witchdoctor

What? Can yall not see it? I have always used photobucket. On the few sites that don't like it I'll use my flicker account

DA RUNT

Our youngest son is in the market for a TJ, i'll post some pics once he finds one. He caught the bug :doh:

I got mine in Feb of 13 while home on leave, by March my Parents had gotten an 09 Rubicon hard top. They just recently rolled it towing their boat and are currently in the market for a new one.

Butch

1964 my dad bought a Toyota land cruiser. We've been offroading since. We currently have a CJ5. Our son has a TJ and is taking his family out Jeeping.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I caught the bug from my in-laws. My wife's brother bought a 2001 TJ in 2002. My father-in-law had a total of 3 CJs, one being his first car when he was 16. He was Jeepless for about 20 years until he bought the TJ from my brother-in-law. My brother-in-law bought a Rubicon 2 door new in 2012 and after driving his, I was hooked! I bought my '12 JKU a month after he picked his up. I wanted a jeep for a long time, but the 2 door TJs were never practical for my use, especially as a daily driver.

Top Bottom