A short Video of the southern vancouver island jeep club.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
nice!! looks like a jungle out there. the sketchy bridge even reminded me of something out of one car too far :D

TrailBear

Thanks guys! Eddie your videos inspired me, I love watching them and planning to hit some of those trails, figured others would like to see the area up here:) The real bushy parts were on a trail that I have only quadded before, it was tight in spots for the four doors, we got almost to the end and had to back track out. It's an old road with all the bridges pulled so the one had a quad trail around that we could not make. We plan to head back with a saw so we can move some old logs, rather then go around it we will go right through it:)

Drumr90

Reminds me of the wheeling i use to do on atv trails. Those trails are some of the nices ones to drive on if u want to see nature.

Witrin

Very Cool!!

:applaudit:

I love the Cowichan Valley. Camped there a couple of times as a kid! Learned to swim in the lake. Stunning part of the province for sure!

I'll have to message ya' next time I'm on the island, maybe we could bomb around a little! :D

TrailBear

Witrin said:
:applaudit:

I love the Cowichan Valley. Camped there a couple of times as a kid! Learned to swim in the lake. Stunning part of the province for sure!

I'll have to message ya' next time I'm on the island, maybe we could bomb around a little! :D

Let me know we can look for an adventure.

TrailBear

Shamrocked said:
Great video. Do you have a go pro? I'm trying to figure a cool way to capture the off road adventures.

My brother filmed part of it with his go pro, the rest was my I phone 4.

Top Bottom