5X Spyderlock 17 x 9.5" wheels- Powdercloated black with 37x13.50" tires. So Cal

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
5X Spyderlock 17 x 9.5" wheels- Powdercloated black with 37x13.50" tires. So Cal

I am selling a NEAR NEW set of Spyderlock 17"x9.5" wheels with a 5 on 5 bolt pattern. 3.5" backspacing (standard on all Spyderlock) should eliminate rubbing for MOST applications. Comes with all 5 TPMS Sensors and are mounted and balanced with Near New (435 miles now, will have approximately 2200 when ready for pickup) Toyo Open Country M/T 37" x 13.50" tires. These tires are VERY HARD to get. These wheels have barely seen any use and are only being removed since I am changing axles to mandate a different bolt pattern. As with my other sales, the buyer must be ok with a 7-9 week wait (mid to late July/early august) for pickup. There are no scratches, dents or imperfections on the wheels. Some of the label is even on the spare. This is a GREAT deal. My loss is your gain. $3400 mounted, balanced with full black powder coat (black rings and black wheels) for pickup in Southern California. Want 37" headlocks? Come get it.- BUYER MUST BE WILLING TO LEAVE A 10% deposit (no tire kickers- no pun intended). - EDIT - PRICE DROP NOW $3100!! SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO PUNISHER417

THey all look like the spare.

8D3202BE-BA79-459C-9FEC-4F08FA0F76E7.jpg

Last edited:

JKFlyer

Awesome looking wheels. I just got new tires and wheels but good luck w/sale

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKJody

Forgive me for being off topic, but do those wheels (backspacing) interfere with the aev fuel caddy? Is it snug? Any rattles?

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
What part of So. Calif.?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

This sale will be unaffiliated with ORE but will be available for pickup when my build is complete or wheels are removed at ORE in Fullerton.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Forgive me for being off topic, but do those wheels (backspacing) interfere with the aev fuel caddy? Is it snug? Any rattles?

The AEV tire carrier has an adjustment screw to move the tire mounting plate in and out. It is very snug. Not a single rattle. If youre interested I am selling the bumper/fuel caddy compelte with water tanks, plumbing kit and pump for $800 as well. Same terms of 10% down and payment in SoCal in the timeframe mentioned in my ad.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Just ran the numbers and this a smokin deal!

yes, you'll pay thousands (plural) more if you do this retail. Most places charge a few hundred to mount and balance tires on beadlocks, there is over $500 in additional powder coating costs for the wheels and beadlock rings, not to mention the included TPMS sensors. it is priced to sell.

Top Bottom