JK Rubicon X

fegan

Picked up a JK last week...went with a Rubicon X. Hit the trails in the Ocala National Forest on Sunday and had a blast! Looking forward to many more off-road adventures!

First-Trail-Ride_1.jpg First-Trail-Ride_2.jpg First-Trail-Ride_3.jpg First-Trail-Ride_4.jpg First-Trail-Ride_5.jpg First-Trail-Ride_6.jpg

Only made a few minor upgrades so far. First major upgrade...I'm having a winch installed on Thursday.

fegan

Welcome! What winch plate you going with? Factory or maximus?

Planned to go with Maximus if I installed it myself (with a little help from a friend)...got an awesome deal on a Warn 9.5cti and the Mopar plate at the dealership, couldn't justify doing it myself. Will likely use the savings to upgrade to spydura rope, adding the Maximus stinger and an offset winch anchor.

tatonka56

Planned to go with Maximus if I installed it myself (with a little help from a friend)...got an awesome deal on a Warn 9.5cti and the Mopar plate at the dealership, couldn't justify doing it myself. Will likely use the savings to upgrade to spydura rope, adding the Maximus stinger and an offset winch anchor.

Wanted to mention you'll be happy with the Maximus, put their winch plate on my Rubi-X bumper and she's a bute. Looking forward to seeing their new stuff for the X in the near future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

kevinp

Welcome to the best Jeep group in the English-speaking world!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using WAYALIFE mobile app

pastorwug

Welcome, good to see all the new rigs coming onto WAL. :standing wave:

That is a sweet color, not a fan of the hood but glad you like it.
Your Warn winch will never let you down, good choice.

Sessoms14X

Nice Rubicon X man! I have one too, I love it! My favorite jeep that I've owned.
1403408738121.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom