52" Led Light Bar Help

Jay_r24

How's it goin, I just installed a 52" Led lightbar on my Rig, hooked up the wiring but need a lil help as to how to run the wire Into the cabin? Anyone have any tips or suggestions? How did you run your wiring? Any and all info is greatly appreciated!!

Sent from Junior's Iphone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just did mine and ran the wire behind the windshield mount then under the cowl into the engine conpartment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jay_r24

Just did mine and ran the wire behind the windshield mount then under the cowl into the engine conpartment.

Sorry re-read my thread and should of been more specific. How did you run the switch into the vehicle from the engine compartment?

Sent from Junior's Iphone using WAYALIFE mobile app

kimer82

did the same with ground wire right to side panel bolt. red wire to switch - switch to fuse - to battery.

Drilled hole on my dash for the switch.

AZDIESELPIG

if you take off the dash side cover on the passenger side you'll see a hole with foam fill... take a look at this article for reference:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?5699-Cobra-29-CB-Radio-Jeep-JK-Wrangler-Installation-Write-Up

I did this but from the drivers side. removed the side panel on the dash and ran the wire through a hole in the firewall on the drivers side...ran wire up into the dash where I placed my switches...right above the speaker where the locker swithes are on the Rubicons.

Top Bottom