Epecuen - Danny MacAskill freestyle

GCM 2

Proof yet again that you should never discourage your kids, or anyone, from doing what they love! Its like a Wayalife film :rock:, but no jeeps, just one guy and his bike. Danny MacAskill is a bmx freestyle Jedi.

My apologies, but this is a click through, the video was just released and has not yet made it to youtube. Enjoy......

http://www.redbull.com/us/en/bike/stories/1331654492762/danny-macaskill-epecuen-video

and here is the link to a previous thread that is just as awesome

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?8702-Imaginate

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just watched this today and it is awesome (way better than anything we do but, thanks)! :thumb:

Srainesrubi

Not to step on any toes but Danny Macaskill rides trial bikes not Bmx freestyle you'd never catch anyone who rides a Bmx bike doing these thing that said MacAskill is in a league of his own

GCM 2

........(way better than anything we do but, thanks)! :thumb:

Well if you compare your very first videos, maybe. However, sometime around the 2011 JK Experience (Colorado) film release, the big budget Wayalife Studios and film crew have really turned out exceptionally professional works. Keep up the great work Eddie & Cindy :thumb:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
thanks for sharing greg, ive been waiting for a new video with him in it. I don't know the guys name but there is one that does some crazy stuff like this on a normal carbon road bike which is insane.

36Fan

thanks for sharing greg, ive been waiting for a new video with him in it. I don't know the guys name but there is one that does some crazy stuff like this on a normal carbon road bike which is insane.

His name is Martyn Ashton, he's a very talented trials rider that had a bad crash which left him with a severe spinal injury. Bad deal for sure.

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Awesome video. He is incredible on a bike and what a neat place in Argentina even though it flooded.
:beer::beer:

Cool video! The precision in which that guy can jump and place the footprint of that front or rear tire on to another small / narrow surface in unbelievable... What great talent!! Thanks for sharing. :thumb:

sempermarc

I work with "Stompin'" Stu Thompson who produced the video. He is such a cool guy. I worked with him for years before I knew about his past.

Top Bottom