Video editing software

xflstl

Im looking for any recommendations for video editing software. Just looking for something basic and easy. I don't want to make 5 star movies just be able to edit the junk out of my wheeling video's and splice them together, make them look half way decent.

DA RUNT

You can download windows movie maker for free, haven't used it but a couple of people I know do and they seem to like it.

xflstl

You can download windows movie maker for free, haven't used it but a couple of people I know do and they seem to like it.

Ya I used to use it, I liked it alot. However it just flat wont mess with mp4 files. I have tried converting them to other type files and still isnt happy. So im looking for a replacement.

Sent from my SCH-I605

GeckoGlow

Ya I used to use it, I liked it alot. However it just flat wont mess with mp4 files. I have tried converting them to other type files and still isnt happy. So im looking for a replacement.

Sent from my SCH-I605

Really? Both my phone and GoPro videos are .mp4 files. Both Dave and I use Windows Movie Maker without issue.

Jeeper Jr.

I've been using Lightworks so far and it's been great! It's hardware requirements are a little steep but my gaming rig handles it. The free version is adequate. It just limits final output to 720p.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JEEPnGEO

Okay I installed it and loaded my videos in and converted them to AVI I see the rotate/flip but it just flips. No rotate. I tried for 30 minutes to rotate but it didn't happen. Any clues?

JEEPnGEO

I've been using Lightworks so far and it's been great! It's hardware requirements are a little steep but my gaming rig handles it. The free version is adequate. It just limits final output to 720p.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I am downloading this now... Did you DL both 32 and 64. They said the 64 has some limitations of the 64 bit version.

Beyrgut

Okay I installed it and loaded my videos in and converted them to AVI I see the rotate/flip but it just flips. No rotate. I tried for 30 minutes to rotate but it didn't happen. Any clues?

I think it just flips it in case you don't flip the bit for upside down mode on the camera. But a 45 or 90 degree rotation option would be nice.

Top Bottom