Wayalife

Hightower

I've been gone better part of a month from my beautiful wife, kids, dog and jeep working when I saw this rig and sticker getting gas in the of town of Whitecourt Alberta. Home felt a little closer all of a sudden!

Attachments

• image-2874325000.jpg
    image-2874325000.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 186

GCM 2

Nice

Welcome home sucka! You have been missed. Wish you were on the JKX this year my friend :rock: Now enjoy your time home with family!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
and it just takes something as simple as that - too cool. we will definitely miss you on the JKX this year.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I've been gone better part of a month from my beautiful wife, kids, dog and jeep working when I saw this rig and sticker getting gas in the of town of Whitecourt Alberta. Home felt a little closer all of a sudden!

I hear ya' brother! I spent all of June away from home and last year it was 2-3 months in total.

Did you approach this guy? I would have love to seen you run up on him like you knew him shouting "hey, another forum member!" :cheesy:

Glad you are back, although I can't tell from your post if you are actually home.

Hell_Fire

Cant wait for mine to arrive thanx to the BIG ED MAN. Think I am gonna have the only decals in my coutry on my JK woooohoooo Gonna look SOOOOOOOOOO SEXY lol :D JK 4 Life!!! :rock:

Hightower

GCM 2 said:
Welcome home sucka! You have been missed. Wish you were on the JKX this year my friend :rock: Now enjoy your time home with family!

Thx brother. Have a great time and say hi to everyone for me.

wayoflife said:
and it just takes something as simple as that - too cool. we will definitely miss you on the JKX this year.

That sticker was conservatively 2500 miles away from where you and Cindy came up for the idea of the forum and designed the sticker itself I suspect. It is amazing how far your passion has gone. Very cool! Have a great time on the JKX and please " Keep it tight"

MTG said:
I hear ya' brother! I spent all of June away from home and last year it was 2-3 months in total.

Did you approach this guy? I would have love to seen you run up on him like you knew him shouting "hey, another forum member!" :cheesy:

Glad you are back, although I can't tell from your post if you are actually home.

I didn't see him until I was pulling out :-( got home at 5am today.

Serg5000

clarsen said:

That's awesome. It's funny how something so simple can bring you such good feelings.

Hell_Fire

Hey Hey got my Stickers today they arived in the post this morning, gonna fit them tommorow just in time for Saturdays BIG spring day event Eddie thanx a million for this wonderful gift, really owe you major for this :thumb: gonna look so cool.:rock:

Top Bottom