It's so hard, to say goodbye

StrizzyChris

Read this thread and share your pics/experience!

So a sad story but excited about to share the news about the next chapter in my JK adventure! I officially sold my 2007 Sahara today. I really enjoyed her and she taught me so much. I will now be placing an order for a 2013, but am finishing up the plans for all the options I will be selecting. This is a little farewell I wanted to put together in homage to her!

Day 1
IMG_20110907_182907.jpg

IMG_20110914_182902.jpg

Cruising the PCH in Malibu(my favorite pic of her)
pch926112.jpg

New owner of their first JK...welcome to the family
2012-08-22_16-03-30_912.jpg

Goodbye old friend!
2012-08-22_16-05-19_588.jpg

Had to add a corny video

Last edited:

GCM 2

I feel your pain, been there a few times watching my ride become a dealer's or another buyers. Just hold for that new jeep smell! It's coming :thumb:

kaptkrappy

Read this thread and share your pics/experience!

So a sad story but excited about to share the news about the next chapter in my JK adventure! I officially sold my 2007 Sahara today. I really enjoyed her and she taught me so much. I will now be placing an order for a 2013, but am finishing up the plans for all the options I will be selecting. This is a little farewell I wanted to put together in homage to her!

What color you going with?

I want to see the billet metallic on a JK in person. I am thinking about getting a new 4dr, but want to see the new colors first.

2013-jeep-wrangler-colors.jpg

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
not that you need any assurance from me but, you are going to be so happy you did this. congrats on selling your jeep and looking forward to seeing your new ride :thumb:

mjhau02

Wow....it is hard to say goodbye, but the NEW will wash the old away. Keep building on the internet or looking at that brochure until she arrives.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Wow I saw this on Facebook and I have to say congrats you made and excellent choice and I can't wait to see what color and build up options you go with on your new 2013!!

jktubby

Out wit the OLD and in with the NEW. Sucks to see the sahara leave, but its good to know your getting a 2013. Cant wait to see it.

StrizzyChris

What color you going with?

I want to see the billet metallic on a JK in person.
View attachment 4595

I am not sure yet...I have driven all around South OC looking at what dealerships have on their lots. I want to see the new colors in person before I order. The billet is the one I want to see the most, because if its dark enough I might go that direction. The True Blue is REALLY dark. other than that I have only seen the carry over colors so far.

not that you need any assurance from me but, you are going to be so happy you did this. congrats on selling your jeep and looking forward to seeing your new ride :thumb:

Wow....it is hard to say goodbye, but the NEW will wash the old away. Keep building on the internet or looking at that brochure until she arrives.

I had been debating this since the 2012's came out, but was debating on....My sahara and replace transfer case and axles and and and and all at the same time....OR...2013 Rubi and do the build over 6 months to a year and still be SUPER trail ready with the stock parts. But eventually I will be replacing the axles(hopefully sooner than later) with some 1-tons anyway.

Wow I saw this on Facebook and I have to say congrats you made and excellent choice and I can't wait to see what color and build up options you go with on your new 2013!!

I have narrowed down quite a few of my "have to haves" but will post up soon on my final order decisions

Out wit the OLD and in with the NEW. Sucks to see the sahara leave, but its good to know your getting a 2013. Cant wait to see it.

Thanks! I got such a good deal on it when i bought it, that I was able to sell it for the exact same price. only lost a few bucks on the daystar lift and the flashpaq so cant complain! Plus she taught me soooooo much!

Top Bottom