EVO Double D Long Arm

Yeti-09

Ok Im sure this answer is SOMEWHERE. But Jk-Forums isn't playing right now. So it says that 2010 models need an exhaust modification. What is this so called modification that they speak of? Anyone have a 2010 JKU that has this kit that can answer this for me?? :thinking: :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok Im sure this answer is SOMEWHERE. But Jk-Forums isn't playing right now. So it says that 2010 models need an exhaust modification. What is this so called modification that they speak of? Anyone have a 2010 JKU that has this kit that can answer this for me?? :thinking: :beer:

for some reason, the cats were changed out on 2010 to being a lot bigger and right in the exact location of where the front upper control arm brackets need to be installed. they will need to be relocated in order to make the double d or just about every other long arm kit work. this is not a problem with any other year.

StrizzyChris

Every LA kit I have seen for the 2010 requires some exhaust mods. Usually, in the 2010 specifically, manyof the lifts require turning of the cat. An easy fix that any muffler shop can do if you are like me and cant weld.

I dont know for sure, since i dont have this lift or a 2010, if thats the same mod that EVO requires. I would give them a call. Jake is always more than helpful!

Top Bottom