A wave from Houston/Midland tx.

OilField_Trash

Not new to the jeep scene but this is my first jk. Looking forward to getting a lift and some wheels and tires on here and hitting some trails.

2013CGJKU

Welcome from Northwest Houston, specifically Cypress!

Toss up some pictures of your rig when you get a chance!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

OilField_Trash

Here is a few pics just hit 700 miles on the way back to midland. I hail from tomball so very close to cypress. And I work in midland. I hope in to have time to put on my lift in the next month or so. And get some new wheels and tires on her.

Attachments

• 1401413498556.jpg
    1401413498556.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 1401413512632.jpg
    1401413512632.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 60

2013CGJKU

Here is a few pics just hit 700 miles on the way back to midland. I hail from tomball so very close to cypress. And I work in midland. I hope in to have time to put on my lift in the next month or so. And get some new wheels and tires on her.

Right on man! My in-laws live in Tomball, so needless to say, I'm always over there. We live at 290 & Barker Cypress.

1401802067932.jpg

That's my rig... I'm sure I'll see you around somewhere!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Jackal01

Howdy, dude! Houston/Tomball here.

Sidebar/

I am looking to trade in my 2012 WK2 after our CO trip this week (back end of June). I will be most likely getting a 2012+ JKU Sport. On the list of items are the Evo Enforcer, JE Reel Front DS, Evo Sliders and a few other things to go with that stuff. It will not be anytime soon that the lift and all happens but I wanted to see if anyone around Houston, particularly NW, has the tools and experience to do these things. I live around Willowbrook but went to high school in Tomball. I have mostly hand tools but no air tools or welder (not that I know how to weld). I can provide the garage if need be (albeit somewhat small compared to modern-day garages). I may be able to use my fire station as a garage since it is huge. Just need to get cleared to do it. I am looking to just know if there is anyone that is willing to help me out. I always provide good beer and food :yup::beer:

But until then we can meet up, talk Jeeps, the normal bullshit. I do not know anyone that has a JKU/Wrangler other than my best friend but he doesn't plan to build his up like many of the nice rigs here. Him, my wife and I are going to CO this Friday for 2 weeks with my WK2 and his '13 JKU.

Sorry to hikack. Figured I would stick my name in where there are other Houstonians.

Last edited:

CombatDiver

Hola, at least that's how they tell me it's pronounced. (no, I'm not being rude, I am actually fluent in Spanish. I was just trying to be silly. Sometimes I fail at it when in written form.)

Sent from my XT1058 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom