Off Camber Fabrications

WhiteShadow

So I'm new and all but I came across this bumper by Off Camber Fab. I guess it's technically MBRP. But I just thought I would ask if anyone knew if the bumper was good quality? Or if there were other brands that made similar bumpers but better? Things like that.

Here is the bumper (w/o bar) ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401402345.570557.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
In addition to EVO, you could also check out LoD. Great manufacturer with several options depending on the form/function you want. Northridge has decent pricing with 5% forum discount. Main reasons I went LoD was price, quality, ease of install, and had integrated fog lights (not as big a factor now with my TruckLites).

LoD Bumper.jpg

HDGasser

No complaints from my stubby aluminum GenRight

Something to consider too is that Evo 1/4 pounder comes with extra cheese... At about 90lbs w/stinger I believe? (don't quote me on this)

Think my aluminum one weighs in at under 30lbs. No stinger tho.

Some will say aluminum armor sucks... But it seems to hold it's own!!

Jeep -1 Nissan - 0

turbineguy

So I'm new and all but I came across this bumper by Off Camber Fab. I guess it's technically MBRP. But I just thought I would ask if anyone knew if the bumper was good quality? Or if there were other brands that made similar bumpers but better? Things like that.

Here is the bumper (w/o bar) View attachment 85595

I don't know if its better, but I saw this Full Metal Fabworks bumper recently, and I really liked it. Looks similar to the one you posted.

fmf.jpg

WhiteShadow

Thanks for the tips guys and what about winches? I have been around steel cables many of times and I have honestly never felt safe in the slightest way around them so I was thinking about synthetic winch cables. What are those all about? I have hear they are better?

Top Bottom