Gas tank????

OBgrnRUBI

OK so I know the JK at first had the gas spitting issue that was recalled, and I had mine taken in a while back to have it fixed and now it seems I have less fuel capacity.... I have ran my jeep damn near to the point of walking (I know exactly how far I can go after the light comes on from testing it with a gas can in the back) and it only fills up to 16.5 gal... but everything says it should be a 18 gal tank???

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I want to believe there is a 2 gallon reserve. The most I have ever put in was 17 gallons. I thought I was on fumes

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

904Jeep

From my experience i have around 3 gallons of reserve when the indicator is on E, this is with the 2 door tank which is smaller than the 4 door tank

cmireles

OK so I know the JK at first had the gas spitting issue that was recalled, and I had mine taken in a while back to have it fixed and now it seems I have less fuel capacity.... I have ran my jeep damn near to the point of walking (I know exactly how far I can go after the light comes on from testing it with a gas can in the back) and it only fills up to 16.5 gal... but everything says it should be a 18 gal tank???

my 2010 has the gas spitting issue as well, but apparently mine wasn't on recall. They basically told me to deal with it, that's just how the jeep is. I'm all like wtf.

OBgrnRUBI

Even running down till it dies on me I only fill to 16

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom