Rubicon E-Disco

CharlieK

I just picked up an edisco off a 13 rubicon. I'll be putting it in 12 Sahara. I did some research and it looks like all I need us the wiring harness. Can any body confirm these? Also does the harness include a switch or will I need to pick one up?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I just picked up an edisco off a 13 rubicon. I'll be putting it in 12 Sahara. I did some research and it looks like all I need us the wiring harness. Can any body confirm these? Also does the harness include a switch or will I need to pick one up?

Depends what harness you buy. I've been told you can buy just the harness for the edisco but I haven't found it. The other harness is complete with locker wiring.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
X2 on the evo no limits. Took out my perfectly good motor and installed the no limits. The factory one was a pain. Locks up after you go to fast and when ever you stop the jeep.

CharlieK

From the looks of it, if I went with the EVO No Limits, just swap out the sway bar, don't bother with wiring and install the no limits?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
From the looks of it, if I went with the EVO No Limits, just swap out the sway bar, don't bother with wiring and install the no limits?

Yeah, no wiring or nothing. Just turn a knob and it disconnects. Even in 2 hi.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
As other mentioned go with the EVO no limits and sell the motor. I have the no limits and it is awesome! Sold my motor for the price of shipping cause it was used and I wasn't sure if it worked.

Sent from my iPhone

Tcdawg

Does the swaybar light stay on all the time when you pull the e swaybar motor and install the no limits?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
He won't have any dash lights or any restrictions with the sway bar. All he has to do is wire it to a switch and he can be disconnected at 80 if he wants to.

Top Bottom