Howdy from Phoenix

Gun

Hello,

I just wanted to say hello. I have been e-scouting this forum for several years, but have finally wanted to say hello.

I have a 2009 JKU Sahara that I have been slowly modifying. I hope to wheel the Rubicon with Eddie and Cindy one year. I am actually planning my build and due to money :grayno: it will be a several years before I have my jeep built up to meet Eddie's criteria for the Rubicon trips, but I am working on it.

I currently have a 2" puck lift and running some Rubicon Take Off Tires/Wheels. I also have a Rock Hard Oil Skid and Garvin Rock Sliders.

I currently have most of the parts for the 3" Teraflex coil lift kit (I have bought them used). I just need to buy the shocks and would like to get an adjustable front track bar when I actually perform the lift. I am hoping to install the 3" lift this summer if I can find the extra coin for the parts.

Next year I plan to install C-gussets on the front axle. Then when the Rubicon tires wear out, I will install wheel spacers and 35" tires. I will also get a programmer to reprogram for the larger tires.

The year after the 35"s, I will have installed new 4.88 gears and maybe a locker, then I should be ready for the Rubicon with Eddie and Cindy. I hope they are still playing with JKs and are still having open runs on the Rubicon. Regardless that is my current plan, I hope I win the lottery and I can speed up my build.

I hope to learn and share what little knowledge I have on this forum. Thanks for listening to my rambling.

Happy wheeling!

Later,
Gun

Welcome to WayaLife ! Good to see more Zonies getting online with WayaLife ! :thumb: Lots of information on here and even deeper with the help of others. Sounds like you have quite the thought out game plan which you have found all JEEP builds revolve around $$$ !!!! :gaah: Good luck on your build and hope to see you around. :rock:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave: if you need shocks take a look at rancho. they have a rebate going on currently that you can cash in on to help you save some money.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Welcome to WOL! You are not the only one who struggles with funding your hungry Jeep! :rock::rock::rock:

AZDaveNP

Welcome, Gun. I also live in Anthem. No plans to modify for awhile, I may wait until out of warranty. I've been amazed how well a stock JK does.

One of Dave's brilliant ideas

Gun

Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave: if you need shocks take a look at rancho. they have a rebate going on currently that you can cash in on to help you save some money.

Ya, I am most likely going to go with the Rancho 7000 MTs.

Cheers.

Top Bottom