The Honey Bear Build

Rharvey160

Picked up my new 2014 Jeep last Thursday after selling my 2012 4 door. Lots of work to do. So far all I have done is install my sPod off the 2012 and a few misc items like a gas cap cover and tail light guards. (Not in picture.)

HoneyBear.jpg

Rharvey160

Cool. What are your plans?

A whole gaggle of stuff planned.

EVO Front and Rear Bolt On Coilovers.
EVO Airbump Kit on front.
EVO Rear RockStops.
EVO Knuckle Gusset Kit.
EVO Front Control Arm Skids.
EVO Protech Skid Sysem
EVO Drag Link Flip Kit
EVO Axle Sleeves

Synergy Adjustable Control Arms.
Synergy Ball Joints
Synergy Front and Rear Track Bars
Synergy Heart Treated Tie Rod
FOX ATS Stabilizer

4.88 Gears
RCV Axles
1350 Drive Shafts

LOD Front and Rear Bumpers.
LOD Sliders

ATX Slabs

That ought to be a pretty good start.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Nah, you are missing the roll cage being debated in the evolution/genright cage thread :eek: lol your build is going to bw awesome. Can't wait to see it come together

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rharvey160

Nah, you are missing the roll cage being debated in the evolution/genright cage thread :eek: lol your build is going to bw awesome. Can't wait to see it come together

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm leaning more towards the RockHard bolt in unit. That should be adequate for my needs. I'll have to add it to the next round of mods after I recover from round one.

DA RUNT

Nice, sounds like a great build. You're the first person I've ever seen go from 4 to 2 doors

Rharvey160

x2, curious as to why? Just cuz I kinda wish at times I had a 4 door.

I originally had a 2011 2 Door and decided that I needed a 4 door so I got the 2012 4 door. After getting the 4 door I really missed the two door. Maybe later I'll wish I had the 4 door back. I wish I could have afforded to keep both.

Besides that the 2 doors are a lot more fun to drive!!

Napalm

Whitehouse TX?!? I'm only a few miles down 346 in Flint..

I've seen you rolling around in your old Jeep a few times before you sold it. I saw it on the lot at Allen Samuels just the other day! Awesome rig! Cool to see ya on WAYALIFE

Last edited:

Rharvey160

Whitehouse TX?!? I'm only a few miles down 346 in Flint..

I've seen you rolling around in your old Jeep a few times before you sold it. I saw it on the lot at Allen Samuels just the other day! Awesome rig! Cool to see ya on WAYALIFE

Yup, sad day when I drove away from it but I really haven't missed it that much. Once I get the new one further along I'll feel better about it.

I need to break down and get a WAYALIFE sticker. Been meaning to just keep forgetting.

mrmet1983

Looks like ur going to have one hell of a rig when it's all said and done

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Napalm

Yup, sad day when I drove away from it but I really haven't missed it that much. Once I get the new one further along I'll feel better about it.

I need to break down and get a WAYALIFE sticker. Been meaning to just keep forgetting.

I've been meaning to order one for my new '14, i had one on my 2dr

Napalm

That's a nice looking 2 door. You get rid of it for the new 4 door? I have a set of Ruby Rails I took off my 2012 if you want them.

I did. I kept having problem after problem after problem with it. Mostly from the previous owner.

So I sold privately and bought a 2014! And I might be interested!

Rharvey160

I did. I kept having problem after problem after problem with it. Mostly from the previous owner.

So I sold privately and bought a 2014! And I might be interested!

If you decide you want the rails let me know. My best price is free. They have been leaning against the garage wall for two years. Might be a little dusty but otherwise should be in brand new condition.

Napalm

If you decide you want the rails let me know. My best price is free. They have been leaning against the garage wall for two years. Might be a little dusty but otherwise should be in brand new condition.

PM sent to ya brother.

Rharvey160

Small Changes

Tinted Windows.JPG

I had the front windows tinted as dark as The State of Texas would allow. Added a 13" AntennaX, and removed the Rubi Rails in preperation for the LOD Sliders.

Rharvey160

Hello
Just curious to find out if you, or a shop was doing the install. If shop who?

I'm going to take it to Trail Jeeps in Golden Colorado to get the work done. There is no way I could do it myself. I don't have the tools or the ability to do it right.

JoeBlue

I'm going to take it to Trail Jeeps in Golden Colorado to get the work done. There is no way I could do it myself. I don't have the tools or the ability to do it right.

Thanks.

I am in the same boat. I have big plans, but can't do it myself. We are in Houston, but I do have property in DFW, so we go there all the time.

Curious: did you know about screaming lizard? Why didn't you go with them?

Top Bottom