First AOAA adventure

beans

Went to AOAA with some relatives and their crew of Jeeps and FJs :) We took the "Blue" (in quotes b/c omgosh) trail with our unlifted wrangler and she took quite the beating ...poor skid plates on Barney Rubble and we almost lost a mirror. Banged up the exhaust a bit but we made it out in one piece. Dont think we will be doing Black anytime soon :sFun_hot::sFun_hot:
I
20140531_151304.jpg

RamP

Nice Beans. I'm glad you guys made it there.
Barney Rubble is a lot if fun. And there's TONS more to explore.
Did you guys like the park?

beans

Nice Beans. I'm glad you guys made it there.
Barney Rubble is a lot if fun. And there's TONS more to explore.
Did you guys like the park?

I (just an opinion) think it was tougher than Raush. We really dug the scenery too!! Very beautiful and the place was HUGE :D But I have to tell you it was bruttle with no lift :shock: Barney may want to be reclassified and alot if folk got pretty banged up there but it was way fun!! What was crazy though was that everyone who took the greens got some awesome mud pits and came bsck all caked up, while everyone on blues and blacks came back with body damage but no mud ...I think greens got the better end lol :D :D The greens also got tours of some cliffsides too.

Also I found a campsite only 3 miles from there!!! It just opened and we were some of the first there!! PM me snd Ill shoot you the addy for future reference :D HUGE campsites and awesome views!!

RamP

Awesome.
There's 2 more trails that run parallel with BR ( barney rubble ) pebbles and bam bam. Both are more difficult.

72blubyu

Glad you got there too since you did miss out when we went. I have to agree I think it was tougher than Raush too. As far as calling it a blue trail.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
We need to plan another trip to their. I would like to go sometime and try it out

Sent from my iPhone

GRNHORN

I agree with beans AOAA is more difficult than RC. I had a blast on the trails, the trail guides were awesome and so were all the great people I met.

I would join in on a trip.

Top Bottom