Need my next mod! HELP ME!

devwil68

Right now I got a sport with a rock krawler 3.5 lift, 37s, c-gussets, synergy sleeve, synergy steering flip kit, skid plate, rock rails, bumpers, soft top, cb, and a few other ods and ends.

I need to know what to get next that would be fit my jk the best I the way of strength! Been thinking a truss for front and rear along with some ball joints, as I will never be able to drop $4-$5k on a replacement a front axle. Even thought about a rear locker and leaving the front open as I have a winch for those extreme moments.

Need some thoughts if you guys have any!

DW

Panda

Right now I got a sport with a rock krawler 3.5 lift, 37s, c-gussets, synergy sleeve, synergy steering flip kit, skid plate, rock rails, bumpers, soft top, cb, and a few other ods and ends.

I need to know what to get next that would be fit my jk the best I the way of strength! Been thinking a truss for front and rear along with some ball joints, as I will never be able to drop $4-$5k on a replacement a front axle. Even thought about a rear locker and leaving the front open as I have a winch for those extreme moments.

Need some thoughts if you guys have any!

DW

Olram's got the right idea, there are many threads on here that tell you how sleeving or trussing an axle will only ruin it, save your $ for a pr44

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
How much is a bare bones pr44 housing? I don't really know. 2 grand? You can use your same knuckles and brakes off a d30 also. Then look for a used carrier and axle shafts. But I would keep saving and build it up on the side. Don't waste money on d30 shafts, or a locker. You can do it!

Panda

How much is a bare bones pr44 housing? I don't really know. 2 grand? You can use your same knuckles and brakes off a d30 also. Then look for a used carrier and axle shafts. But I would keep saving and build it up on the side. Don't waste money on d30 shafts, or a locker. You can do it!

$1999 without locker, $2599 with electric locker

devwil68

Wow, good stuff from you guys. I Had no idea that we could use the items off of the d30 to build it up...still about 3-3.5k all said and done! Anybody have some money they can give me.

Top Bottom